Car Park Terms & Conditions
CAR PARK TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
By entering and allowing your vehicle to remain in this car park you have entered into a contract with UHFO upon these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must immediately remove your vehicle from the car park.
- Parking in this car park is for customers of UHFO only and parking restrictions apply to all vehicles entering into this car park. If you bring your vehicle into this car park, you agree to abide by the parking conditions as set by us from time to time.
- We reserve the right to appoint a third party contractor to manage the car park on our behalf (Car Park Manager) and you must comply with all terms, conditions and directions given to you by the Car Park Manager at all times.
- You must not cause any obstruction or park anywhere we designate as a no parking area and must comply with all other rules, signs and directions displayed within the car park in addition to directions given to you by our staff. Failure to comply may result in the issue of a non-compliance breach notice or infringement notice.
- You agree that we hold your express consent to affix a non-compliance breach notice or infringement notice to your vehicle which will be sufficient notice of our claim for damages arising from your breach.
- We reserve the right for us and our contractors or agents to enter and move the vehicle as reasonably necessary for safety or operational reasons. We may charge you a reasonable amount for moving the vehicle if the need to move arises because the vehicle has caused an obstruction, if you appear to have abandoned the vehicle or if you have breached these Contract Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- This car park is open between 10:00am to 6:30pm on the days UHFO is open for trade. We are not liable for any vehicles which may be locked in the car park outside of these hours of operation and you are responsible for any afterhours security call out fee to release the vehicle.
Limitation of Liability
- You enter and use this car park at your own risk.
- We are not liable for you or any person with you for:
- Injury to you or anybody else;
- Damage to, destruction of, theft of or unauthorised delivery up of your vehicle or any other vehicle whether authorised or not; or
- Damage to, destruction of, theft or delivery up of any property (including anything in or on your vehicle or any other vehicle) however caused, and you release and indemnify us from any claim, which you might otherwise have against us.
- You agree to indemnify us in respect of any claim made against us as a consequence of, in relation to, or in any way arising out of your use of this car park.
- We will not be liable to you for delivery of your vehicle to any person who did not have authority to take your vehicle.
We may at our discretion, revoke your right to use this car park at any time, after giving you reasonable notice.
These conditions may only be altered by a written agreement between you and us. If any of these conditions are illegal or unenforceable, the offending part is to be disregarded and does not affect the remaining part.
In these conditions references to:
- “UHFO” means Uni Hill Factory Outlets;
- “we”, “us” and “our” means Hayleycross Pty Ltd ABN 86 393 968 729, its employees, authorised agents and independent contractors and local council or both; and
- “your vehicle” includes a vehicle driven or intended to be driven by you into the car park.
For any car park related queries during Centre opening hours, please contact Centre Management on (03) 9467 9165 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all emergency car park related matters outside Centre opening hours, please contact Southern Cross 24/7 Response Centre: 1300 136 102