Terms and Conditions
Student Rewards Program
MAB Corporation Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfillment.
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is MAB Corporation Pty Ltd located at Level 5, 441 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 (Promoter).
- This offer is open to all Australian residents holding a valid Student University card.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian.
- The competition commences on 27/02/2019 at 9:00am, and concludes on 31/03/2019 at 11:59 PM (Promotional Period). All times are AEDT.
How to enter
- Participants must be a member of Uni Hill’s student rewards database to be entered into the competition. Those already in the database will be automatically entered.
- It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone number and email address details are correct and up to date.
- The judging will take place at Level 1, 170 Bridport Street, Albert Park, Victoria 3206 Australia on 01/04/2019 at 12:00pm.
- The winning entrants will be picked at random.
- The winners will be notified by an email from a member of staff at Uni Hill Factory Outlets.
- The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. This is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on merit. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be a total of 5 (5) winners.
- Each prize winner is a $250 Uni Hill Gift Card.
- The total value of the promotion is approximately $1,250
- The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of third party prize suppliers. Please refer to the relevant third party prize supplier website for applicable terms and conditions.
- If the prize is not claimed by the winner by 01/05/19, it will be deemed forfeited and will be awarded to another entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
- The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter without remuneration or compensation. Entrant may be required to sign further documentation to give effect to this arrangement as a condition of being awarded the prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants waive any moral rights in their entry.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, entry and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
Nandos Student’s Complimentary Meal Upgrade
Receive an upgrade to large on your side and drink when you purchase any regular meal. A regular meal constitutes any item purchased from our Salads, Specialties, Flame Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken for one or Burgers, Wraps and Pitas range (Main Item) + Regular Side + the following Regular Drinks – 390mL or 450mL ‘Coca-Cola,’ ‘Coca-Cola Zero,’ ‘Diet Coca-Cola,’ & Coca-Cola varieties, ‘Sprite’, ‘Fanta’ or ‘Lift.’ Upgrade entitles you to a large side and a 600mL beverage of the regular variety you purchased (while stocks last). Free upgrade does not apply to extras. The voucher must be handed over at the counter with purchase of meal to redeem the offer. Offer valid at Nando’s University Hill. Not valid with any other offer. Valid student card required for redemption. PERi-Perks points will not be awarded for purchases in association with any offer or discount. One offer per chicken lover per day. Please enjoy PERi–PERi responsibly.
Nike Factory Store Student Discount
10% off your purchase at Nike Factory Store at Uni Hill Factory Outlets. Valid for one transaction only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Valid student card required for redemption. Valid in store Monday – Friday only. Please ask in store for further details